Pain pushes until purpose pulls. Life’s stages and experiences can be mapped through a series of waves, like tide, with high points and low. Revival of the Spirit is a weekend dedicated to understanding the relevance of both the crest and the trough of life's waves, utilizing the tool of Life Mapping to understand the importance of what you've come through, where you are now and where you aim to go - while strategizing how to get there.
- Daily asana and meditation classes
- Yoga Nidra
- Three part Revival of the Spirit workshop with writing exercises and discussion
- Meals prepared by Chef, Meesh Coles: Friday night dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday brunch.
- Healthy eating lessons with Meesh
- Two nights accommodation at Ocean Beach Retreat
Private and shared accommodation options:
Room 1 = Two sets of bunk beds and shared bath (sleeps up to 4) $600 per person
Room 2 = 1 double bed + 2 twin beds and private powder room (sleeps up to 4 with one shared bed) $615 per person
Room 3 = Queen bed with shared bath (sleeps 2) $625 per person
Room 4 = Queen bed with full private bath (sleeps 2) $650 per person
*Single occupancy option available upon request.
Prices do not include GST. 50% deposit due upon registration (non-refundable). Remainder of fees due September 15, 2018.
Check-in: Friday, Oct 26, 4pm
Check-out: Sunday, Oct 28, 2pm
GETTING THERE: Ferry bookings through BC Ferries, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale/Gibson's
Contact Randelle to secure your spot in this intimate gathering: email@example.com